I’ve decided that Thursdays seemed like a good day to share the top five things I’m thankful for.
1) Jesus ~ without my Savior I would be totally and completely lost. I’m thankful to have Him in my life, guiding me and directing me daily.
2) My husband ~ he is a good man, works hard to provide for his family and is a great daddy!
3) My kids ~ I’ve often said that the Lord knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me three sons. While there are days I’d love a dose of estrogen to balance things out some (lol), I wouldn’t trade the adventures my three sons provide daily.
4) Health ~ yes, it is such an innocuous thing that we take for granted all to often. It seems as though many family members and friends are facing some not so wonderful things right now, and I am so thankful that my family and I are healthy.
5) Friends ~ I have a handful of friends who are like family, and family members that are friends and I am thankful for each and everyone of them. When I read Ecclesiastes I can’t help but smile at ‘The Value of a Friend’:
“Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up. Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm alone? Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.” ~ Ecc. 4:9-12
Have a wonderful day today. If this post has blessed you, please share it with a friend.